Israel strikes Lebanon after first rocket attack since ceasefire
发布时间 2025-03-22 14:10:00 来源
摘要
The Israeli military says it's conducted air strikes in southern Lebanon after rockets were fired across the border for the first time since a ceasefire was agreed with Hezbollah last year.Also, the Vatican says Pope Francis intends to make a public appearance on Sunday -- the first since he was admitted to hospital more than a month ago. And we pay tribute to the boxing legend George Foreman who has died aged 76.(Photo: Smoke billows from the site of Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon. Credit: Reuters)
GPT-4正在为你翻译摘要中......